• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
- 5 DART plugs for use with the Stan's NoTubes DART tool
Attach this handy multi-tool to your Specialized SWAT-equipped water bottle cage (sold separately) and hit the trails secure in the knowledge that your tools are close at hand. The tool features hardened steel bits with an anti-rust coating and the plastic tool cradle holds securely and rattle-free thanks to the two attachment points.
This Zee Cage II was designed with an integrated EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool that has all of the trailside necessities required to get you out of a jam on your ride. For the cage itself, you'll find it to be respectably lightweight, and to have incredible holding power for when the trails get rough. For easy bottle access, we also gave it a unique side-loading design that allows you take pulls from the right or left-hand side depending on placement. - SWAT design allows for storage and tool integration. - Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight. - Includes EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool with 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm, T25 Torx, and #1 flathead screwdriver. - Right-hand loading on the down tube—left-hand loading on the seat tube. - Sleek, minimalist design with razor-sharp graphics.
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Heat-treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin-wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5 has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, Sunrace, Suntour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Always use a quick-release skewer to hold the tool in place and snug to cogs when loosening; for solid axles, use the axle nut
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
Park's Hex Wrenches are every mechanic's best friend. They are constructed from industrial quality steel for durability and feature chamfered tips for a precision fit. And, their convenient L shape is perfect for jobs that require lots of leverage or for getting to hard-to-reach bolts.
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
- Three brush heads featuring tough nylon bristles and an integral scraper for mud de-clogging - Ideal for chain, cassette and sprockets - 10-speed compatible
Lezyne's Chain Drive chain tool is constructed from chromoly for strength and reliability. Its ergonomic shape gives you a comfortable surface to grip while trying to knock out those stubborn 9/10-speed chain pins. Plus, it boasts four integrated spoke wrenches including Road and MTB Mavic Splined, 3.22, and 3.45 for extra versatility.
Ultra-compact polypropylene case. Kit includes machined aluminum T-handle with combined reamer and insertion tool and five tire plugs. - Weight: 48g
Engineered for road, mountain, or gravel bikes, the comprehensive Pro Tubeless Kit is the perfect all-in-one tubeless tire repair system. It features a compact, lightweight aluminum housing that cleanly integrates a mix of two different-size tire plugs, a plug insertion tool, a plug retention tool, a valve core remover, a CO2 inflator, and a micro knife. Combined, this offers the simplest, most portable way to seal a tubeless tire across any tire size/type and cleanly remove any excess plug remnants with the included knife for a smooth ride home. Additional/replacement plugs are also available separately. Note: Sealing performance may vary based on puncture size, tire size and tire pressure. PRO TUBELESS KIT: - Stainless Steel Reamer/Inserter Tool - Plug Retention Tool - Stainless Steel Knife - Presta CO2 Inflator - 5x 3.5mm and 5x 1.5mm tire plugs
- Ergonomic forged aluminum side plates. - Black forged Center-Pivot CrV bits wrapped. - Chrome Vanadium steel fastening hardware. - RAP 18/24/25: Cast stainless steel chain breaker with integrated spoke wrenches (HEX 8/10mm wrench, 4 spoke wrenches) - RAP 25: Lightweight aluminum Presta CO2 inflator. - RAP 24/25: Multi-function flat tool (bottle opener, DISC brake wedge, rotor trimming tool) - RAP 6: Hex: 3, 4, 5, 6mm; T25; Phillips - RAP 12: Hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm; T10, T25, T30; Flat; Phillips - RAP 18: Hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm; T10, T25; Phillips; quick link; steel chain breaker - RAP 24: Hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm; T10, T25, T30; Flat; Phillips; quick link; steel chain breaker; bottle opener - RAP 25: Hex: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm; T10, T25, T30; Flat; Phillips; quick link; steel chain breaker; CO2 inflator; bottle opener
Combining style, technology and ultimate value, the Rap II series bike multi tools provide unmatched performance at their price points. Engineered and manufactured in-house, these multi tools feature a number of innovative features. The ergonomic side-plates are machined from lightweight aluminum, anodized black, and offer a custom magnetic holder for an emergency quick-link. The steel tool bits are now longer and introduce our Black Anti-Corrosion technology, which provides superior corrosion resistance. Each configuration features up-to-date options for all modern bicycles; including gravel bikes, mountain bikes, e-bikes, and road bikes. Compact and versatile, these mini tools are built to last and designed to efficiently get riders back on the road or trail. - Ergonomic forged aluminum side plates with link storage - Enhanced anti-corrosion black CRV bits wrapped - Chrome vanadium steel fastening hardware - Weight: 148g Tool bits: - Quick link holder - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - Torx T10/T25 - Phillips - Chain breaker - 8/10mm wrench - 4 spoke wrenches - Disc brake wedge - Rotor truing tool
Compact tubeless tire repair kit with machined aluminum storage tube that doubles as a handle. Combined tire reamer and insertion tool. Includes five tire plugs. - Weight: 47g
- Handy tool to have to easily remove your KMC MissingLink. - Easy to handle! - Very comfortable!
- Inflates a tire and stops leaks in 90 seconds or less - Presta compatible - For use with tubed or tubeless tires - ORM-D: Pressurized liquid restricted from shipping by air
- 7-pc wrench set includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm hex wrenches - Long handles for improved grip and reach - Ball-ends allow up to a 25-degree entry angle so you can easily reach around obstructions - Color coated for quick reference
- For removal of master or quick chain links - Compatible with 7, 8, 9 and 10-speed chains - Spring loaded for ease of use - Comfortable rubber coated handles improves grip
- Small and handy tool designed to remove and install Schrader valves, Presta valve cores, and Presta valve extenders
The ultimate trailside companion. This high-tensile steel multi-tool features a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The M5 includes: Hex wrenches: #3, 4, 5, 6 Screwdrivers: Phillips #2 Length: 89mm Weight: 85g Warranty: Lifetime
Crank Brothers puts their well-known design aesthetic to the humble tire lever with the Speedier Lever. Can we call a single piece of nylon revolutionary? First off, this thing is tough. It removes and installs wire-beaded DH tires, UST tires, and brand-new road tires easily, without breaking. The genius loop protects your knuckles! It installs tires too, without pinching the tube, just flip it and use the other side. And only one lever is needed to remove even the most recalcitrant tires. Oh Speedier Lever, where have you been all my life?
Page 1 of 1