Just because winning an XC World Cup isn't on your to-do list, doesn't mean you don't value performance and comfort. Recon 2.0 is your shoe. Inspired by S-Works Recon, with Body Geometry comfort and efficiency, Recon 2.0 puts all that performance within easy reach.
Using our exclusive STRIDE toe-flex technology, the nylon outsole uses a TPU-injected forefoot for natural movement off-bike, while still providing a stiffness index of 6.0 for in-the-saddle performance. We've also lifted the heel for an even more natural feeling while walking.
To create traction off the bike in wet or dry, gravel or dirt, we've covered the nylon outsole with our SlipNot compound. If the traction's needed in the wet, you can also rest easy knowing the XPEL mesh used through the Recon 2.0 won't get bogged down with water and will dry exceptionally quickly. No more wet shoes the morning after a wet ride.
An L6-Snap Boa and a Velcro forefoot closure ensure micro-adjustable comfort with a secure fit designed for all-day comfort and performance, whether your ride calls for open gravel, twisting single track, and more than your fair share of hike-a-bike.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are built with purpose and backed by science to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Injection STRIDE toe-flex technology allows for natural toe movement off-bike but remains stiff for pedaling: Stiffness index 6.0
- Welded upper reduces seams for superior step-in comfort.
- BOA L6-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment.
- SlipNot rubber tread for confident traction on all terrain.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Approximate weight: 357g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
|Cleat Compatibility||2-bolt or SPD|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||BOA L6|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||6/15|
|Weight||357g (1/2 pair, size 42)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 43||888818584673||61520-1043||210000002273|
|Black / 46||888818585595||61520-1046||210000002264|